Friday, September 3, 2010

How to enter unlock code in Nokia

1 - Switch ON your phone without a SIM Card
2 - Enter #PW+XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX+7# )
    
   
 If your model is a Nokia BB5 Model then you need to enter #PW+XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX+1#  (XXX's = the code you got from operator or other websites)

The letter P will appear after quickly pressing the star button ( * )  3 times
The letter W will appear after quickly pressing the star button ( * )  4 times
The letter + will appear after quickly pressing the star button ( * )  2 times 

1 comment:

  1. nice information...... i got my nokia mobile unlocked to network at unlocking4u.com here they ask me the mobile model ,country and the network name to which my mobile is locked then the imei number of my mobile finally they send me codes to unlock my mobile.

    ReplyDelete